Liz McCarthy’s top priority is providing exemplary service to each and every client she works with as a top producing real estate broker with Compass in Marin County. Liz has successfully closed over $230M in lifetime sales. Liz’s “can do” attitude was recognized when she received the prestigious Outstanding Service Award by the state chapter of the California Women’s Council of REALTORS in 2009. As a highly effective negotiator and problem solver, she excels at merging the needs of both buyers and sellers which results in successful home sales. The key to her success lies in her thoroughness, honesty and attention to detail. “It doesn’t just begin and end with the transaction”, says McCarthy, “Service is my top priority, as I building relationships for life.” Read what Liz’s clients say about choosing her as their Realtor and Partner and you’ll see that they agree!
MARIN PLATINUM GROUP / TOP AGENT NETWORK: As a member of both the “Marin Platinum Group” and the “Marin Top Agent Network”, Liz is recognized as among the leading 100 real estate agents in Marin County and has access to the members-only list of “off-market” properties. (eg, homes that aren’t MLS listed). The requirements for membership are strictly enforced.
One of Liz’s specialties is helping Families make the move to Marin County. She has been conducting Marin Community Seminars for over 5 years: www.MyMarinHouse.com Liz has a wealth of knowledge about Marin’s communities, school districts, weather patterns and more and has helped numerous families make the transition from SF to Marin. Being a mom herself, she knows what families need sometimes even before they realize it themselves!
“Liz was integral in every step of the process, from identifying our needs as a family while taking our wants into consideration, to showing us properties off our radar and/or not even hitting the market yet, to finally helping us close on a house we surely wouldn’t have had a shot at without her negotiation skills and strategy.”
When you choose Liz to list your home, rest assured that Liz and her team of stagers, painters, gardeners, handymen and photographers will help you prepare your home so it will shine and sell for top dollar. Liz has sold multi-million estate homes to small condos. Rest assured that you will be in great hands as past clients said: “Liz was amazing! She gave us numerous referrals and recommendations that helped us quickly solve many of the issues related to the sale of the house. She helped us manage estate transition issues, home repairs/maintenance, and disclosures related to the home sale.”
While most of her time is devoted to working with clients, she and her husband, Brian, enjoy spending time with their children, family and friends and engaging in the outdoor activities that Marin is known for. Liz and Brian are parents to a 11-year old miracle surviving-twin daughter who was born 14 weeks prematurely and weighed only 1.5 pounds at birth as well as an 8-year old son. Liz is still actively involved as a Parent Volunteer for the CPMC NICU, March of Dimes and runs a number of support groups for parents whose babies were born extremely premature.
EDUCATION, AFFILIATIONS, & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT:
- Top 1% Agents Marin County, 2013 – 2016
- #1 Agent Real Estate & Top Producer, Marin County 2015, 2016
- #1 Agent & Partner McGuire Marin County, 2011 – 2014
- REALTOR of the Year Award, 2012 Marin Women’s Council of REALTORS (WCR)
- President, 2010 WCR Marin Chapter & Founding Member
- Outstanding Service Award Recipient, 2009 WCR State of California
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member: Marin Platinum Group & Top Agent Networks (Invite-only Marin Top-Agent Networking groups)
- Member: Marin Association of REALTORS (MAR), California Association of REALTORS (CAR) &National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Founder SF Bay Area and National Preemie Support Groups
- March of Dimes State Family Teams Chair ’10, Bay Area Ambassador Family and Family Teams Chair 2009 & 2010
- Parent Volunteer at California Medical Center (CPMC) NICU
- Bachelors Degree of Arts from the University of California, Santa Barbara