1425 Sandpiper Spit, Point Richmond, CA 94801
Understated Luxury on the Bay
The highest quality materials were chosen to build a home perfectly suited for the elements of its waterfront location. The result is a large luxurious home that is warm, family and entertainment oriented that can live large for big families, entertaining, multi-generational living, or intimate and luxuriously for two.
Located on the water, on the favored protected side, down a quiet private road just 5.2 nautical miles from San Francisco. The property is enjoying additional privacy being located next to a designated open water area.
Wonderful views of the Bay, San Francisco skyline, Mt Tamalpais, rolling hills and water. Stunning sunsets, birds and sea life sets the stage for living life to please all the senses.
- Spectacular sweeping views
- Located on a private road with no through traffic
- Life with water and nature
- Near Brook’s Island Bird sanctuary
- Near restaurants, cafes and shops in quaint downtown Point Richmond
- Commuter ferry to San Francisco just minutes away
- Easy access to Napa, Marin, Berkeley, Oakland airport
- Just 16 miles from San Francisco Financial District
- Launch a boat, kayak or stand-up-paddle right from home
A luxurious waterfront home located directly on the San Francisco Bay. Truly a world-class custom-built property bathed in natural light and vistas connecting you to the outdoors. A private 40 foot deep water boat dock is the perfect launching pad for play on the Bay.
Carefully designed to capture a different view from every angle, staircase or corner while retaining wonderful privacy. For maximum display, the top floor is an open concept top-of-the line Chef’s kitchen, living room and dining area which flows to a larger deck for lounging or outdoor dining. Take in the entire San Francisco Skyline, both the Bay and Golden Gate bridges, Mt. Tamalpais and the nearby boats and rolling hills. A second deck, perfect for viewing the Blue Angels, and an office or den round out this floor.
Dream master suite with view, deck, fireplace, two bathroom areas, and a dressing room with dual walk-in closets. A second bedroom, full bath, office or bedroom and large laundry room also on this level.
The family room on the ground floor is a perfect wet-zone for relaxing out after boating, kayaking or SUP with a large deck flowing to the private dock. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a 2-car garage flank the family room. This area could be a private suite, rental or simply the ultimate guest and play quarters.
The main house has its own 2-car garage, an elegant foyer and a high quality elevator for ease and convenience, as well as access to the boat dock from the back stairs off the dressing room.
This home is ready for you to kick back, relax and enjoy life to the fullest.
- 5 Beds | 4 ½ Baths
- 2 offices / 5th Bedroom option
- 2 large walk-in closets
- 2 separate bathing & vanity rooms
- Dressing room
- Huge laundry room
- 4-car garage
- 4,929 Sq Ft (approx)
- Low maintenance ‘lock-n-go’ lifestyle
- Forced air heating on each floor.
- Highly security alarm and video surveillance
- 40 ft deep water dock (approx)
- Multiple view decks for indoor/outdoor living.
- Custom built home completed in 2007
- Flexible floor plan
- Multi-generational / guest quarters / rental